Tuesday 6 April 2010

Pepsi Max.....Maximum Taste


I have to admit I am a fan of Pepsi but today opted to not purchase a can of the regular Pepsi and went for the no sugar option known as Pepsi Max. The tagline it gave me was how it had maximum taste. Honestly if that's the maximum taste, I would seriously hate to taste the minimum taste. It's like how I would imagine cat's pee to taste, seriously foul.
I will not fall into the "but it's better for you" soft drink trap ever again....from now on the sugar is an essential!

2 comments:

  1. Of course everyone's entitled to their opinion mate and the customer's always right etc etc, but please let us not forget that my darling wife works for said soft drinks conglomerate and this multi-national pays our mortgage...!

    But Coke's much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pepsi Max! Sooo much better than regular pepsi. Yuck. And Diet coke too. I think they're actually addictive though.

    ReplyDelete