Monday 12 April 2010

The Story Of Cum Mouth...

I mentioned before that I might relay some stories from days gone past and gigs. So why not! I'll do an instalment every now and then, don’t want to give you the whole deal in on go, need to show a little flesh just to keep you interested and then get my claws into you!

I was on before about days with The Slingbacks, but the more I think about it, the more I realise that these times were more about being drunk than anything super duper exciting happening. There was the one time that we went down to Exeter to see them play and a mate of ours (James) had another friend who said we could all crash at his house as he was away. Sounds like a plan to us. So anyways Gavin, The Slingbacks drummer came to crash as well as Fish the roadie and I think there was someone else, maybe Sploote the guitarist, I dunno. Just remember this house had snakes and we found all these dead mice and stuff in the freezer. A crazy night pretty much.

I promised a story, so why not. There was a time a few years back that one of my bands played a show a couple of hours away. I need to be careful not to mention any names of course. But this story has gone down in history amongst us and he will never live it down! Anyways, so we're at the show and we're playing with a mate's band who hail from The North (oop north if you need a translation). We play out set and all goes well, then it's our mate's turn. But one of their band is missing in action. No sign of him for ages and eventually he comes back with a young lady who we later learn has enjoyed some time with the fella. Further details would reveal she performed some action with the lower part of his anatomy and her mouth. Enough details. They play their set, great stuff. During it, one of my band (the nameless one) is chatting to this girl and is obviously pretty keen. We pack away, some people are pretty drunk at this stage, the nameless one is all over this girl, really trying his luck. I think she pretty much gave in to get rid of him and the two of them went on to share a lip locking time before we finally got him in the car so we could get on the road.

Once in the car, this is when we reveal to him the events that had occurred earlier in the evening between her and the other fella. He is devastated and I am sure it didn't help with us lot teasing him all the way home! A two hour drive can go really quickly when messing with your mate's head, but I am sure it felt like a long time for him. Especially when being told how he could taste the other guy's man juice and might as well have just sucked him off! This is three years ago now and we still get on his back about it, he will never live that one down! And that people is the story of cum mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment